M.S/Ph.D at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Last date: 22 November 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) invites application for admission to Ph.D, M.S (Engg) and M.S (Research) programs commencing in January 2019.
Candidates must have qualified NET-JRF under CSIR/UGC fellowship schemes or DBT/ ICMR–JRF/ INSPIRE-JRF or GATE / JEST / GPAT. ME/MTech candidates are required to qualify one of the exams, however candidates without these exams qualified may also be considered.
GN/OBC-NCL Male candidates : Rs.100/-
GN/OBC-NCL Female candidates : Rs.50/-
SC/ST and PwD candidates : Rs.50/-
Steps for Registration:
- Visit http://www.jncasr-admissions.in/
- Register using your Name, Email and select your program.
- After registration a confirmation email will be send to your email, confirm it.
- Login using your credentials for the Application Form.
- After filling the Application Form attach a recent passport size photograph and verify the form and details.
- Attach the required documents and sent it to
- Assistant Coordinator,
- Research Admissions,
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research,
- Jakkur, Bengaluru-560064