Post Basic Diploma Courses in Specialty Nursing – 2018, Last date: July 21
LBS Centre invites the application for the Admission to Post Basic Diploma Courses in Nursing for the academic year 2018-19 which has been approved by the Government of Kerala.
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) Degree Course/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) course/General Nursing and Midwifery Course with 50% marks, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects in 10+2 level, recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and the concerned State Nursing Council.
- Age: The upper age limit for General Merit candidates shall be 45 years and for Service candidates 49 years as on the last date for submission of application.
- Applications can be submitted online in the above website.
- Candidates must go through the prospectus before applying.
- Application fee for General candidates is Rs.800/- and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.400/-
The printout of the filled in application form, along with the challan receipt and attested copies of certificates to prove all personal and academic claims, should be submitted to the “The Director of Medical Education, Office of the Director of Medical Education, Medical College.P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011” through proper channel and a copy of the same should be forwarded to the “The Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 033” to reach on or before the last date prescribed.