B.Tech and Dual Degree Admissions at IIST, Last date : June 15
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) offers admission to 4-Year B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering, 4-Year B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (with specialisation in A vionics ) and 5-Year Dual Degree(B.Tech. + Master of Science / Master of Technology).
- The candidate should have passed +2 with 75% marks (65% for SC/ST).
- Should qualify JEE Advanced and secured 72 marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry combined. The candidate should also secure minimum 6 marks in each subject.
- For other backward candidates who doesn’t belong to Creamy layer the total mark must be 65 and individual mark must be 5.
- For SC/ST candidates total mark must be 36 and individual mark 3.
- The candidate should not be born before October 1993.
- Eligible candidates can register by giving their JEE Advanced Roll Number and Date of Birth in the above website.
- Next step is to pay the Registration Fees at https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm . Detailed instructions are given in the website.
- IIST Admission Ranklist will be published on the website on 18th June.
- Candidates can fill in the branch choices from June 19th to 22nd .