Undergraduate Centralised Admission Process (UG CAP-2018)
For admissions into colleges affiliated to Calicut University, Last date: May 31
Online Applications are invited for admission to the Under Graduate Programmes in the affiliated colleges of University of Calicut for the academic year 2018-2019. The University of Calicut is the largest University in Kerala. Established in the year 1968, it is the second University to be set up in Kerala. The University aims to nurture excellence in education and research in its catchment areas of Northern Kerala, historically consigned to the periphery of Kerala’s academic map.
Last date for Fee payment
Last date for Registration
Eligibility for Admission:
- Candidates who are “Eligible for Higher Studies” as per the Higher Secondary Examination or a pass in the equivalent examination is the minimum criteria for admission to degree courses.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply at http://ugcap.uoc.ac.in
- First the candidate must pay the Application Fee by clicking e-Pay.
- For General category candidates : Rs 265/-
- For SC/ST :Rs 105/-
- Fee payment can be done through e-payment system (STATE BANK online/payment Gate way/Nodal Centers functioning in Affiliated colleges/Friends Janasevena kendram/Akshaya kendras).
- After Fee payment candidate can do the registration in the above website.
- Fill all the mandatory information and upload their photograph ensuring that the photograph size should be between 20Kb and 40Kb and width:150px height:200px. Only JPEG files allowed.
- After final submission candidate can take print out of the Online Application.
- The copy of the printout of the Online application and chalan /payment slips need not be sent to the University , but candidates are directed to keep the same with themselves and shall submit it to the college where he/she gets admission.