Undergraduate admissions open at Delhi University, Last date: June 7
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
Official Website: http://www.du.ac.in
Issue of online application
Last date for application
Selection through Entrance exam:
- B.A. (Honours) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- B.A. Honours (Humanities & Social Sciences)
- Bachelors of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports (B.Sc. [PE,HE &S])
- B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindustani Music-Vocal/Instrumental (Sitar/Sarod/Guitar/Violin/Santoor)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Karnatak MusicVocal/Instrumental
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
- Five-Year Integrated Programme in Journalism in Delhi School of Journalism
- Candidates can apply at https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18/
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Fill all the mandatory information before the final submission.
Certificates to be uploaded while registration:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant. The size of the photo should be 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm).
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
- Class X certificate/mark-Sheet containing Date of birth.
- Self-attested Class XII Mark-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case the Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded).
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW valid certificate (in the name of the candidate), if applicable or receipt of request for category certificate issued by competent authority (Admission will not be allowed without original certificate in the name of candidate in any circumstances).
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable.