COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION-2018, Last date: May 25
The "Combined Medical Services" Examination or the CMS Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer in various organizations such as the Indian Ordnance Factories, Indian Railways functioning under the Government of India. The Notification for the examination is usually released in the month of march and examination is conducted in June. Successful Candidates are admitted after an interview conducted by the UPSC for those having qualified the written examination.
Official Website: https://upsconline.nic.in/
- M.B.B.S graduates
- Candidates yet to complete M.B.B.S are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates can visit the official website and click ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC
- Then select Combined Medical Services Examination Part-I Registration.
- The candidates must first read all the information carefully before registration.
- In Part-I Registration the candidate have to fill the basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- In Part-II Registration the candidate has to fill up the Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature and agreeing to declaration.
- The candidate has to click “I agree” button after all the corrections are made, thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- After that a Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page.