Applications invited for BArch at College of Architecture Trivandrum
College of Architecture Trivandrum is one of the largest architectural schools in Trivandrum, the capital city of the state of Kerala, India. The institute is popularly known as CAT. The institution was established in the year 2011 as a privately owned educational institution. CAT attracts students from all parts of Kerala and also from the nearby states.
Official Website: http://cat.edu.in/
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. A pass in 10+2 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or recognized as equivalent examinations with Mathematics as a subject.
- Aggregate percentage shall be 50% for 10+2 examinations. (Physics, Chemstry and Maths should have minimum 50%)
- Minimum marks for mathematics in 10+2 examinations shall be 60%. (Desirable)
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
Application Fee Payment:
Remit application fee -Rs1000/- either online transfer(facility available in our website) or obtain DD for Rs 1000/- in favour of (Narayanan & Vaidyanathan Charitable and Educational Trust) payable at Trivandrum
Documents needed prior to application:
- Scanned copy of DD/Transaction receipt.(Should be in .jpg format)
- Scanned copy of guardian id Proof.(Should be in .jpg format)
- Scanned copy of 10th marklist .(Should be in .jpg format)
- Applicant photo.(Should be in .jpg format)
Applications can be done at http://admissions.collarc.com/Notification/NewRegister?notication_id=2&form_id=3
First step is to confirm your email id then you can start filling up the application form.