Applications invited at Jamia Hamdard University, Last date: June 20
Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education Deemed to be University located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an 'A' grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India and It was established in 1989. It is a Government funded Deemed University primarily known for its pharmacy program
Official Website: http://jamiahamdard.edu
Last Date for Submission of online applications
20 June 2018
Closure of admissions
30 Sept 2018
Documents needed before applying:
- soft copy of my passport size colour photograph and signature (Max Size 150 KB)
- valid email ID
- marks of the examinations the candidate passed
Guidelines for Application:
- Eligible candidates can register at https://admissions.jamiahamdard.edu/NewRegistration.aspx
- After registration an OTP will be sent to your registered Email ID and Mobile number.
- Set new password and login using the credentials.
- Fill all the mandatory information; upload your photograph and signature.
- Preview before submitting your application and make payment.
- Print the Application form for future use.